What is the vetting process for your members?
All potential members are vetted before being accepted onto the directory. This means that we do not have any members who are not capable to undertake their trade.
Within our vetting process we require the following:
- Qualifications - we require proof that the applicant is qualified to undertake their chosen profession (e.g. Gas Safe, Part P).
- Insurance - we require proof that they hold Public Liability and combined insurance if they employ people.
- Proof of address - we require proof of the company’s trading address in the form of a utility bill or credit check, dependant on the type of company.
- Identification - we require photo identification (passport, driver’s licence etc).
- Code of Conduct - we require the applicant to agree to follow them.